Sunday, August 28, 2011

First Day of School!

The first day of my last semester in college - YAY! I'm posting this after my first 2 days of school for the year, and it hasn't been so bad! I'm a bit worried about 2 of my classes which involve some math (I suck majorly at math), but other than the big workload, this semester shouldn't be terrible - mostly essay writing, which I'm used to.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I feel pretty, oh so pretty! ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket
How beautiful is this bag? It's also really comfy because the strap is wider than most of my other purses.

Photobucket

Photobucket
How cool is this picture?! I decided to fog up the lens ;).

Photobucket

If you're still in school, are you excited to start? Get back into the routine, all of that? Or are you seriously moaning about the fact that summer is ending?

Outfit:
Jeans: Urban Planet, the London fit.
Top (which is new and v. cute!): The Garage.
Shoes: Globo? Or DSW? I don't remember, I bought them ages ago...
Earrings: From my Bubby, bought in Mexico a few years ago.
Bag: Zellers

XO,
Laura
ps: coming up: gratitude, aaaaaaaaaand...*drumroll* THE LION KING ON BROADWAY, WHOOT! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment