Monday, April 2, 2012

Outfit post: Bow tie tops and black booties

Hey there lovelies!
So, as you can see, these are my first outfit photos in a while! Oh, I've been trying all winter, and when I was in Florida, but...it just wasn't working! No photos ended up good in Florida, and it was always too dark and cold to take outfit photos the rest of the winter! I do live in Canada, y'know.
HOWEVER.
2 weeks ago, the sun randomly came out for a few days and I was able to wear t-shirts, shorts, and sunglasses to school! *gasp* Shorts in March? Here? Crazy, I know, it's all anyone was talking about.
And then it got cold again. I got these photos JUST in time.

But seriously, though - why didn't my makeup - my red lipstick, in particular - not come out at all? So weird!
Photobucket

Sun flares! In winter!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

More sun flares! I love sun flares :).

Photobucket

Oh hey there ;).

Photobucket

When I saw this picture, I thought of Run the World (Girls) by Beyonce - from the attitude and stance!

Photobucket

LOOK AT THE BOOTIES. If you follow me on facebook, instagram, or twitter, you've probably already heard all about them ;). How adorable are they?! I have another pair in leopard print, too.

Bow tie top - Forever 21, recent purchase
Black lace tank top underneath - Kohl's
Black braided belt - H&M
Jean shorts - Winners
Booties - Yellow, recent purchase


Hopefully it'll be nice enough to take outfit photos soon!
For all you fashion bloggers out there, or anyone who has taken photos of their outfits before - are you surprised at how much your dramatic makeup feature just doesn't pop up in pictures?
Did you all have a nice heat wave? ;)

XO,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment